How about shifting from the “new normal” to “next normal” ? This inflection point must not go to waste. And all starts with a redesign process that leads to the next growth.
Interact offers a complete organisation and teams redesign package with the right tools for the minds of leaders and workforce alike.
Designed as a series of online workshops the program is aimed at managers who need to develop their strategic thinking, extend their strategic thinking toolbox and improve their strategy implementation techniques.
• Understand the critical differences between strategic, tactical and operational thinking
• Understand and apply strategic thinking tools in day to day professional life
• Build strategies at personal and professional level
• Approach actions from a strategic viewpoint
• Translate and cascade company strategies into department or team strategy
The program allows participants to get insights into how they collaborate and also practice different strategies and techniques to communicate better. The specific objectives of the program can be set based on a deeper needs’ analysis.
• Collaborate better
• Understand preferred ways of working of self and others
• Interact more effectively with peers and partners
The program helps participants find strategies to cope mentally and emotionally with the challenges of the new context and turn these strategies into everyday routines and tactics. It aims at creating a more in-depth understanding of our reactions to stress and anxiety, as the baseline for gaining and maintaining the necessary level of self-control and self-regulation. Moreover, it offers tools and techniques to develop resilience and tap into our personal resources of emotional intelligence.
• Get an overview of coping mechanisms and the resulting productive and/or dysfunctional behaviours
• Identify personal strategies to navigate stressful situations
• Practice mental, physical and emotional techniques that help us cope more effectively with the new context
The context where we operate, both professionally and personally, has changed dramatically and almost overnight. On one hand, we must navigate between daily challenges and uncertainties, and on the other hand, we must still be innovative and make good, efficient decisions. In this volatile business environment, the only constant is our ability to reinvent ourselves. This interactive workshop is designed as a guide for those who want to define their own professional identity and lay the foundations for a personal innovation strategy, as a way to keep up with the changes around them.
• Understand the importance of a stable professional identity in a constantly changing business environment
• Shape this professional identity or portable self
• Lay the foundations for a personal innovation strategy within the organizational context
The program allows participants to get insights into how they could create their authentic stories and influence people, which is a way to engage their stakeholders and impact results in a context where access to other influencing tools and drivers is limited. The specific objectives of the program can be set based on a deeper needs’ analysis.
• Create a story using unique experiences
• Apply storytelling techniques
• Create a link between story and strategy
The program allows participants to get insights into how agile methodologies work and how they can be applied to their business for increased impact and better results. The specific objectives of the program can be set based on a deeper needs analysis.
• Get an overview of basic agile methodologies and their benefits
• Understand advanced agile concepts
• Investigate already available tools and solutions