We offer customized and standard change solutions
for organizations improving our clients’ ability to implement strategy and drive change.
We ENABLE CHANGE at an organizational and individual level through: knowledge and know-how; experience and experiences,
perspectives and paradigms shift.
We invite you to read about our solutions.
The program helps participants improve their communication with clients and partners in order to achieve better outcomes in a new professional and personal context. The program also helps them deliver a clear, powerful message to stakeholders and equips them with influencing tools.
• To recognize and use elements of positive language
• To structure the message in order to gain clarity
• To recognize and manage difficult behaviors in times of crisis
• To use techniques of assertive verbal communication
A Mental Model is a set of assumptions we use to make sense of the world, in order to ease decision making. Transforming an organization means transforming Mental Models: individual and collective.
Disruptions and complexity create huge uncertainty for organizations, leaders and managers. In the current reality of the pandemic new initiatives must aim at transforming to survive in the new world. Any initiative of adjusting, at any level is going to be challenged by current mental models of business format, purpose and value creation, working format, and more. In order to survive and adjust in the new world we need to address the fundamentals: the necessity to change our Mental Models.
• Make individual & collective/organizational Mental Models explicit;
• Identify the Mental Models that do not fit the new reality;
• Find adjustments that will enable the necessary changes.
The program helps participants gain awareness of the concept of learning agility and its relevance in an ever-changing environment. Moreover, the course enables a better understanding of several key aspects such as the importance of agile learning and the impact of agile learning in professional development.
• Gain awareness of the concept of learning agility
• Respond faster and more efficiently to a challenging professional context
• Gain awareness of individual barriers against agile learning and find ways to overcome them
This workshop aims at helping mangers navigate more effectively the new professional and personal context, touching on relevant topics such as managing emotions in the team, acknowledging and communicating the current situation, organizing their team based on the new environment.
• Identify the key elements that make a manager's activity different in the current context
• Identify behaviors, actions and interactions that require change or attention, to better manage the current period
• Discuss examples and tips that can be applied immediately
The program helps employees navigate more effectively the new professional and personal context, touching on relevant topics such as stress management, working from home and working with others in a virtual environment.
• Apply strategies to manage physical and emotional stress, both short and long term
• Practice planning and prioritizing when working from home
• Apply strategies and tactics to deal with interruptions and maintain motivation and energy
• Define the key behaviors and best practices of working in virtual teams
• Practice the essential toolkit of efficient communication in a virtual environment
• Understand the challenges of an all-remote environment and devise ways to overcome them
The program allows participants to get insights into how they collaborate and also practice different strategies and techniques to communicate better. The specific objectives of the program can be set based on a deeper needs’ analysis.
• Collaborate better
• Understand preferred ways of working of self and others
• Interact more effectively with peers and partners
The program helps participants find strategies to cope mentally and emotionally with the challenges of the new context and turn these strategies into everyday routines and tactics. It aims at creating a more in-depth understanding of our reactions to stress and anxiety, as the baseline for gaining and maintaining the necessary level of self-control and self-regulation. Moreover, it offers tools and techniques to develop resilience and tap into our personal resources of emotional intelligence.
• Get an overview of coping mechanisms and the resulting productive and/or dysfunctional behaviours
• Identify personal strategies to navigate stressful situations
• Practice mental, physical and emotional techniques that help us cope more effectively with the new context
The context where we operate, both professionally and personally, has changed dramatically and almost overnight. On one hand, we must navigate between daily challenges and uncertainties, and on the other hand, we must still be innovative and make good, efficient decisions. In this volatile business environment, the only constant is our ability to reinvent ourselves. This interactive workshop is designed as a guide for those who want to define their own professional identity and lay the foundations for a personal innovation strategy, as a way to keep up with the changes around them.
• Understand the importance of a stable professional identity in a constantly changing business environment
• Shape this professional identity or portable self
• Lay the foundations for a personal innovation strategy within the organizational context
The workshop aims at helping participants develop several new behaviors regarding the way they build and consolidate relationships with partners, while adapting their style to the stakeholders’ needs. In the new context, managing one’s network effectively is a key aspect that facilitates the achievement of short-term objectives and brings more strategic benefits in the long run.
• Proactively build long-term relationships with partners in and outside the organization, who can advance shared goals;
• Adapt personal style to diverse stakeholders and their needs;
• Create a customized action plan in order to consolidate and/or extend the already existing network
The program allows participants to get insights into how they could create their authentic stories and influence people, which is a way to engage their stakeholders and impact results in a context where access to other influencing tools and drivers is limited. The specific objectives of the program can be set based on a deeper needs’ analysis.
• Create a story using unique experiences
• Apply storytelling techniques
• Create a link between story and strategy
Designed as a series of online workshops the program is aimed at managers who need to develop their strategic thinking, extend their strategic thinking toolbox and improve their strategy implementation techniques.
• Understand the critical differences between strategic, tactical and operational thinking
• Understand and apply strategic thinking tools in day to day professional life
• Build strategies at personal and professional level
• Approach actions from a strategic viewpoint
• Translate and cascade company strategies into department or team strategy
The program helps participants gain a better understanding of how feedback is delivered and received. It equips them with the necessary tools for giving and receiving feedback and helps them develop a personal action plan on improving these skills, adapted to the new context.
• Understand the importance of feedback
• Identify effective ways of emotional management
• Improve the skill of giving and integrating feedback
• Practice tools for giving feedback
The target languages are: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian. The current level is to be determined and the objective of the program is to use the target language with ease in the professional context – daily interactions, presentations, etc. The program is interactive and helps participants improve their level fast.
• An initial evaluation discussion with the participants to set the level, their personal objectives and manner of working
• Delivery of the program as standard module: 1.5-hour classes, 45 hours, on Zoom platform
• Evaluation – collecting feedback on the way (informally) and mid-course and at the end (formally)
• Qualitative and quantitative reports – monthly progress and attendance reports with comments and feedback, mid-course and final reports
An individual action plan at the end of the module
The program allows participants to get insights into how agile methodologies work and how they can be applied to their business for increased impact and better results. The specific objectives of the program can be set based on a deeper needs analysis.
• Get an overview of basic agile methodologies and their benefits
• Understand advanced agile concepts
• Investigate already available tools and solutions