• Disruptions and complexity create huge uncertainty for organizations & for leaders
• New initiatives must aim at transforming to survive in the new world
• Organizations get stuck and most transformation plans fail to deliver value
• This is because these plans fail to address the root cause of transformation failure: the necessity to change our Mental Models
• To make individual & collective/organisational Mental Models explicit
• To challenge the Mental Models in a constructive way
• To generate new Mental Models and translate them into concrete results
• To become a real agent of change without taking unnecessary personal risks
• To enable your teams to become Mental Models challengers and creators
Christophe operates at Pentacle International, a ‘virtual business school’ designed as a work and once described by the Financial Times as ‘one of the most innovative learning organizations’. Before creating Pentacle France he was Director of Business Innovation for SONY Business Europe. Prior to that he lived in the Netherlands for 10 years and was Head of a €150 million EMEA business unit. Christophe lived in Algeria for 2 years, studied in New York and Tokyo and is now contributing all over the world to several educational organizations in executive programs like University of Cape Town, American University of Cairo, Duke CE, and of course the place where he feels ‘at home’: CEDEP (European Center for Executive Development), in Fontainebleau, France.
Entrance fee 375 eur + VAT
For 5-10 people from the same company participating at the event : 350 eur + VAT/participant.
For 10 or more people from the same company participating at the event : 325 eur + VAT/participant.